Monday, October 15, 2012

I Love GJP or LMH?


I knew LMH for the first time, of course, because of his role in BOF. Some people said they didn’t like his curly hair but I loved it ^^ to me, he was still so handsome with the curly hair. I was very touched with his character and acting as GJP. When BOF ended, I saw him everywhere, in magazines, with straight hair. Don’t know why, felt I missed his appearance with the curly hair.

Sound it’s very crazy/weird? When I watched Personal Taste, I didn’t aware that I tried to find ‘Goo Joon Pyo’ on himself. But I could’t really find it. I felt little jealous with Son Ye Jin. OMG… what happened to me? I’m just her fan, not his girlfriend… but why I didn’t like him act with actress who is not Koo Hye Sun?!

And finally… in an episode, I saw him smile. I could catch Goo Joon Pyo’s smile. Yes, that’s Goo Joon Pyo. His expression reminded me of Goo Joon Pyo.

After that time, I asked myself (through a very long long long introspection)…I like him, I adore him because he is Goo Joon Pyo or because he is Lee Min Ho? I realized GJp and LMH are different. GJP is just a role he played in drama. He can’t be GJP for forever. Life goes on. He’ll do more drama projects with different roles. His character as a role from drama to new drama will always change but his character as real LMH never changes. So, I learn to like him, to love him, to adore him as LMH in real life, not as Goo Joon Pyo, not as Jeon Jin Ho, not as Lee Yoon Sung, not as Choi Young, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment