Friday, December 21, 2012

[Inspiration] Cafe Manolin

my inspiration board : Cafe Manolin ^^

Maybe some of you think that I love Cafe Manolin because of the owner, Koo Hye Sun. I also ask myself if the owner wasn't her, would i love that cafe? I realize one of the reasons is because of her. Beside that, I also interested in interior design. You know, Cafe Manolin grow my curiosity about cafe-the menu, the management, the interior too. Don't know it's weird or not but because of the cafe that located in Banpo-dong, I browse articles about cafe management, interior, even about cafe menu like coffee, tea, etc. I enjoy it since it gives me knowledge. Now, browsing about gallery and cafe (not always related to Cafe Manolin) is become my hobby haha... If I have spare time, I will do it.

Hope one day I can visit this cafe which inspires me to learn more... 


Note :
This cafe and the owner also made me bought and read novel 'The Old Man and the Sea' by Ernest Hemingway. Hehehe... =P


No comments:

Post a Comment