Sunday, December 2, 2012

Koo Hye Sun Advises Teens To...

From cheerkoo @GHS thread soompi page 1072 :

I just saw the video clip inside the meow's post about GHS's wallpaper story: GHS also advises teens to 
* I hope they do not think of things as impossible. 
*I hope they do not compare their lives with another person.
*I hope they look for and find out what they are good at and gain pride from it. One might say that for the past 10 years, he could not find a job but that he wrote. But that could be the talent. Whatever that one holds on to for a long time...that could be the talent.
Then someday, good day will come..don't you think so?
*She also talked about playing well---But I think she was actually comparing having fun with finding the work that one would enjoy very much and invest as much time and energy nto it. (I guess she is saying one Might as well have fun with work?) But she also says that she actually does not know how to play well. So, she is trying to learn how to play well (I think she is talking about learning to just have fun that is not work related at all. I need to learn to have real fun and joy while working!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment