Friday, August 2, 2013

Boys Before Flowers yang Menginspirasi/Inspirational Boys over Flowers (2)


I'm back with English post =P Part 1 of this post used Indonesian. I shared how BOF gave me role models, Lee Min Ho and Koo Hye Sun.

Now, at the second part... I'm going to share that MinSun and BOF make me creative in writing ^^ After BOF finished, the story still run on my mind. The story of BOF according to my own imagination haha... They run and run on my mind and finally in 2011 I started to write a fanfiction. I also write some poems related to MinSun.

I know it's not only me who be creative to write fanfic but also other MinSunners. Let's keep writing! ^^

See you later on part 3!

If you want to share how BOF inspire you, please share with me. I'm glad to know it~^^

No comments:

Post a Comment