Wednesday, March 19, 2014

A Fan's Diary - Be Inspired by Lee Min Ho & Koo Hye Sun

A fan's diary, be inspired by Lee Min Ho & Koo Hye Sun. That's the new motto of this blog ^^ It will be a reminder for me so that I remember what the purpose of this blog.

I don't know but these days I feel... lost direction? At the beginning my focus for this blog is to share my experiences related to Min Ho and Hye Sun, how they inspire me. But seems I only post news or interview or photos from media these days... and I don't share how they inspire me T___T Sorry...

With the new motto, hope I will remember to share how Min ho and Hye Sun inspire me and everything related to them in my personal life.

Thanks for all of you who visit and read my posts. Hope what I post on this blog can inspire you and give you something good ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment