Sunday, April 6, 2014

Lee Min Ho's Inspiring Quotes (3)

My favorite LMH's quotes from [Lee Min Ho In Interview, “I Love My Fans"]
Cre : kdramastars(dot)com

"In 2014, I am going to be in my late 20s. I did not want this time to just go by. I wanted to show the public my acting. If not now, I will never be able to show them the feel of a boy anymore. Since I will always be acting, I thought I did not have to change my second role."
---
"In fact, before, I did not like singing. But I feel that it is unavoidable now, and I want to do my best at it. I want to set the prototype my fan meetings for the fans to think that, 'Lee Min Ho's performances are like this.'"
---
"At every acting awards ceremony, I said the reason of my existence is my fans. This is not just an expression. The confidence I have comes from my fans. So I cannot help but put my best effort into everything. I want to give back for the love I am currently receiving, and I want to become better at the things the fans like."

No comments:

Post a Comment